We’ve updated our hours!
In accordance with Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation, we are taking in customers by appointment only.
Once you have booked an appointment,
please fill out our COVID-19 Release of Liability Waiver.
Steps we’re taking to address COVID-19
To our community:
We are excited and looking forward to serving you again. Your health and safety will always be our priority. Please see below for our new protocols to keep us all safe we ask that you help us in adhering to procedures below:
What we ask of our clients:
- Temperature of every client will be taken. If the client’s temperature exceeds 100°F, the client will have to reschedule.
- Group appointments are not permitted. Clients are asked to arrive by themselves. No children will be allowed unless they receive service.
- If a client must cancel an appointment, they must notify us within 48 hours of the schedule appointment time.
- Each client is required to wash hands before and after treatment.
- All clients will be placed accordingly to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other people except during service.
What you can expect from us:
- All employees are required to test negative for COVID-19 and not exhibit any symptoms
- Temperature of every employee and client will be taken. If it exceeds 100°F, employees will have to leave, and clients will have to reschedule.
- Additional time is included between appointments to accommodate for enhanced sanitation procedures and to prevent client contact.
- All employees are required to wear proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including but not limited to face masks.
- Each technician is required to wash hands before and after treatment.
- All manicure tables and the front desk are equipped with protective shields
- All product bottles used during treatment will be disinfected and disposable items will be used when possible.
- All surfaces and other high touch areas will be wiped thoroughly with hospital grade disinfectant before and after each client according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- We will place all clients accordingly to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other people except during service
- Tape will mark 6 feet distances and indicate one-way aisles/traffic direction.
- Prepayment for services is available if clients prefer contactless checkout. (in the work)
- Scalp, neck, and shoulder massages, self-serve teas are discontinued for the foreseeable future.
Let’s work together to keep our community safe!
Camilla Day Spa Team
- Continue to monitor updates from Government and Healthcare providers.
- World Health Organization who.int
- Center of Disease Control cdc.gov/coronavirus
- State Health myflorida.com and your local/city health departments.
Our new hours:
You may purchase a gift certificate online today or stop by our spa to purchase